Dennis Yu, CEO of BlitzLocal, an agency that does Facebook advertising for businesses talks about the effective communication with clients, on Facebook.Here are few advice to connect with local customers:
- First of all Facebook is about connecting with people that love you in real life as a brand.
- Therefore, it’s important to do the difference between connecting social and connecting local. You have to build a critical mass of fans for your brand.
- You don’t need to have the same number of fans as well as a famous brand does. So, 3 thousands fans per location should be a minimum number.
- Don’t waste time with posting information that no one sees.
- Big brands should learn from small brands, that keep the active interraction with clients, by knowing them personally and knowing their tastes and their needs.
- How social lead generation is different
- What analytics you need to track social lead generation
- Why small brands are better at Facebook marketing
- How to start with a solid marketing strategy
- What you can learn from communication problems already encountered on email marketing
So, check out your strategies and see how you’re developping your own business.
Source: Social Media Examiner
Tagsanalytics application applications Blitz Local blog Buffy Facebook phone ContactMe Customer service custom page Dennis Yu eMarketer facebook Facebook Fan Page Facebook notes Fan Page fans feeds HTC interaction local customers loyalty MailRank Mark Zuckerberg money News feed photos pornography RSS RSS Graffitti sharing control shop Static HTML statistics strategy ticker tweets tweets to pages updates uploader user navigation violence wall Webroot